Serve Quik is a mobile solution that was seen by EOS Edu Ventures from a fresh perspective. It is basically a service provider app where the customer can be a buyer and the vendor at the same time.The overall objective of the project was to provide a simple and clean platform for common people to buy and sell goods/services from each other. The mobile application has the following features:
- Customer Registration
- Vendor Registration
- Product Listing and Exploring
- Service Listing and Exploring
- Google Maps Integration
- Inquiry handling
The client was trying to catch two rabbits at the same time. The entire team then sat with the client to have a clear and better vision of the project. And it was a success. Out of the vast scope of the project, given by the client, we were able to freeze the basic feasible part. And then the journey of serving the client quick started for us.
- Temperamental Scope: The main challenge team faced was the ever time changing the scope of the project. The structure had to be tempered every time the client asked for some modification or addition. At the end of the project, it was all worth it.
- Google Maps Navigation: Integrating Google Maps in the application was a tedious task as it had to be without the instructions. APIs of Google were used in the application to ensure accurate location routing through mobile devices.
- Searches: The search feature had some functionality constraints because of which it took a bit longer to be implemented. Serve Quik was a roller coaster ride for the team. Android mobile application was the first to be launched and the iOS team has started with the iPhone application of the same.