We are in an era of automation. With a plethora of open-source and commercial automation tools to choose from, it becomes difficult to understand which tool will best suit your testing requirements. So, we have listed the most trending software testing automation tools to make your life a lot easier.
TestComplete is a powerful and easy-to-use functional test automation tool. It lets you create reusable, robust and automated tests across desktop, mobile, and web apps.
- Diverse testing techniques with robust object identification engine
- Offers record-and-replay feature
- Create complex automated test scripts without writing a single line of code
- GUI testing
- Diverse Scripting Language Supported with Scripted testing
- Silverlight applications can also be tested using TestComplete.
Ranorex is an innovative test automation tool that provides all-in-one test automation across devices, technologies, platforms.
- Delivers high-quality desktop, web and mobile applications
- Helps teams of all sizes, skills and methodologies to complete their test automation goals.
- Powerful test automation API
- Enhances automation skills with tools for codeless test creation
- Helps cross-functional team collaboration by sharing reusable test automation modules
- Reusable test codes & Bug detection
Selenium is an automated software testing tool for testing web applications across multiple OS & browsers.
- Selenium test script can be written in various programming languages
- Record and playback features with its browser add-on Selenium IDE
- Selenium Webdriver allows to create more complex and advanced automation scripts
TestingWhiz is a test automation tool with code-less scripting by Cygnet Infotech. It offers a complete package of various automated testing solutions.
- Keyword-driven, data-driven testing, distributed testing
- Object Eye Internal Recorder
- Record and playback test automation framework
- 290+ inbuilt testing commands
- Risk-based testing with Continuous Integration and Delivery in Agile cycles
Watir is an open source web automation testing tool. It supports IE on windows. It is made up of Ruby libraries to automate web application testing.
- Data-driven testing – Can connect with the database, read flat files, excel
- Reusable test code that can be repeated across test scripts.
- Cross-browser testing
- Integrates with BDD tools like RSpec, Cucumber, etc.
Test Automation Experts
Skyline Technologies is one of the leading Enterprise Software Development Company offering testing services to global clients. Contact our software testing experts and Quality Analysts today. We will be glad to assist you.